Thursday, May 14, 2009

~ Off 2 Camp ~




Tomorrow we will all be heading off to camp for the 8th grade honors students. We will be heading Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon. I am actually pretty excited about this experience...both teaching and having the camper experience as well. My group is the survival task group therefore we will be teaching our students how to build an outdoor survival hut. This will be a lot of fun and I myself will learn a lot because this will be all new to me as well. I am also looking forward to the 80's/neon dance that will be going on the second night at camp. That day will also be my birthday so although not the usual birthday celebration, I think it will still be pretty funny and a lot of fun! I'm thinking it will be a great time with the cohort as usual and am very excited to see what it is all about! Ill let you know how it went when we all get back!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment