
Today we learned all about geocaching, from what it was, to how to find a cache location, as well as how to set up a cache location for others to find. Going into this, I had never heard of geocaching before so I was a bit relunctant. Once we sat down and were told about geocaching which started in 2000, I thought that it was a pretty cool idea. I also would have never realized that there were so many follwers of geocaching and how many caches were right here in ellensburg. Once, we learned how to use the GPS system finding the caches was fairly easy. We also had a great time placing our cache for others to find. We placed it into the spot and got the coordinates for its location. Once we hid it we then thought of a phrase to give the other students a clue as to where the cache could possibly be. It was actually pretty fun finding the caches because they were all over campus. Overall, I think that geocaching was a pretty fun experience and would definately do it in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment