

Today we got another opportunity to test for circus arts which I was very excited about because I had only one test left, which was the diablo. Learning the different diablo tricks was a bit harder for me to complete because there were a lot more tricks that we needed to do and for me the diablo was the hardest to learn out of all of the circus arts. In practicing with the diablo, I found a lot of tricks just on my own. New things that I would come up with that would actually be counted as tricks. Therefore, when I walked into class today and heard that we would be testing I was very excited. I practiced for a bit and ended up writing down a routine with all of the tricks I would complete to get advanced in the testting. Once I felt that I had my routine down, I decided that it was time for me to get tested. I believe it took my three, possible four tries before I was able to pass. I would get through my entire routine and then the last trick I kept messing up own which was the 360 degree turn. Finally after two to three times of performing...I finally did it! I was so excited to finally be done testing in all of the circus arts. Even though I may not ever really pick up flower sticks or a uni-cycle again I found these to be very fun...and might even continue with the diablo since it was so challenging but fun! Overall, I thought that the circus arts were a lot of fun and it are absolutely something that I would teach my students in the future!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment