Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Getting in gear to Mountain bike :/

Tomorrow I will be going along with some of my fellow classmates on the recreational mountain bike trail. I am starting to get very anxious because I do not know what to exactly expect. The only thing we have really been told is that it will be an hour and a half bike ride with a lot of up hill. Because I have not had much experience on a bike since about the 7th grade I am a bit nervous. I am going to have to go into it with an open mind/attitude and know that however hard it may be I will accomplish it. Besides it will be nice for it to be over and who knows...maybe ill end up liking it a lot more than I thought. Well lets hope. Cross your fingers for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment