Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1st Day of Testing!!!

Yesterday we had the opportunity to test on circus arts. I was very excited that we were able to test early and get some of the tasks out of the way to concentrate on others. The first test i did was the juggling test. When I started I was a bit nervous but got through it fairly easy. Then I moved on to the flower sticks. The first time I tested I did not pass, therefore I went to the side to practice a bit more. Then the second time around I still did not pass. The last and final time I was able to test with the flower sticks was finally a success! I was very excited because I had a harder time than I had originally expected. The last thing I tested on was uni-cycling. Surprisingly, this was the easiest test for me that day. I thought I was going to have a bit more trouble because I experienced trouble while i was practicing but it went smoothly. I am very excited to get some of the test out of the way and am looking forward to practicing and testing in the other activities as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment