
Yesterday we were finally able to take on the mountain biking challenge. The anticipation had been building up because the previous time we were supposed to go it got canceled due to flood warnings. So when we heard that everything was clear to go I started to get a little nervous once again. When we first arrived and started peddling up the hill I was very nervous because we had to get off of our bikes because it was quite a hill. Right then I thought we were going to be in a lot of trouble. Once we concurred the first hill it was pretty flat for a bit then we hit a lot of up hill battles. I feel that we all did a pretty good job considering none of us really bike. Once we finished the first stretch I felt pretty good and was just looking forward to going down a lot of the up hill we did in the beginning. After stopping for lunch, the rest of the ride went very well. the views were gorgeous and it was actually pretty fun. On the last stretch we did face a little bit of congestion due to a herd of sheep. They were everywhere but it was a pretty cool experience. Overall, the ride was fun and it wasn't as hard or as miserable as I thought it was going to be....it was a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment