

A little bit ago we had a guest come in and teach us how to use indo boards. I did not know what to expect but when I showed up I was surprised at what they were. I originally thought they were going to be a lot harder than they were but after trying it out I found that they were really fun. The students also seemed to enjoy them very much as well. Holly taught us how to stand on the board and how to do some tricks that we could practice while on the board. I think that this would be a great tool to have in schools because it is something that students enjoy and it helps them with their coordination and balance as well. Although we all had a crash course in indo boards it went fairly good with no injuries, besides the occasional fall. If this had been implemented into a classroom safety precautions would have to be implemented so that students understood the risk and how to properly fall. Overall this was a great experience for both us and the students as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment