Wednesday, April 22, 2009

UNI CYCLING.....


Today I decided to go in and practice on my uni-cycling once again. Therefore, I have had the opportunity to practice twice since we were first taught. The first time we practiced uni-cycling I had an extremely hard time. I had trouble just getting off the wall with spotters. As I have been practicing I feel that it has gotten easier and easier each time. I also found it easier not to use spotters and to use the wall instead to start. There are times when I am not able to let go of the wall and then there are times when I am able to get off of the wall and pedal for a short time. In the beginning, I thought it was going to be a lot tougher but as I practice I feel that it is a task that is definitely attainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment